CFW AP Recruitment for ANM/MPHA (F) Posts – 2019
CFW (Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare), Andhra Pradesh has published advertisement for ANM/MPHA (F) post.
Total Vacancy: 1900
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-02-2019
- Each application must be accompanied by D.D. worth Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada. The SC, ST, BC and Ex-servicemen are exempted from Payment of fee.
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2019)
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination;
- Must have passed Either 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one-year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.