CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment for SRF/JRF/Project Assistant Posts – 2019
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has published advertisement for SRF/JRF/Project Assistant Post.
- Walk-in-Interview date: 24-01-2019
- Interview time: 09.30 am
- Read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
Selected candidate will work on a DST sponsored project entitled “New Ion-conducting hybrid membranes for electromembrane processes and energy applications”. Candidate may get enrolled for Ph.D. degree. Highly motivated interested candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee for written test / interview on 24 January 2019 at 9:30 AM in the institute. Application may be sent by email email@example.com. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the test/interview. The following documents will be required to appear in the interview;
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
These posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview. Please refer our website www.csmcri.res.in for details.