IRMA Recruitment for Research Assistant Posts – 2019
IRMA (Institute of Rural Management Anand) has published advertisement for Research Assistant posts.
- Research Assistant
- Last Date: 15-02-2019
- The applicant should have a Master’s degree in Masters in Development Studies, Economics, Sociology, political science or any other disciplines of social sciences. M.Phil and PhD in relevant areas would be added advantage. Should have skills to analyse data in excel and SPSS along with excellent writing and communication skills in English is mandatory.
Remuneration and Tenure
- Appointment will be made on a contractual basis for a period of maximum nine months with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Preferably below 35 years.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at IRMA, Anand. The selected candidate shall be expected to join immediately. IRMA reserves the right to accept / reject any application. Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in case of an exceptional candidate. IRMA also reserves the right to select any appropriate candidate outside the pool of applicants.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php by 15th February, 2019, 23:59 (IST).Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae.