RBI Recruitment for Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Posts – 2019
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has published advertisement for Junior Engineer post.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 9 Posts
Total Vacancy: 24 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2019
- Last date for printing your application: 15-02-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination February 2019
- Read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive)
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO.HRMD.No.G75/5599/05.01.01/2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013. Their status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of LPT/Document verification. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates (in terms of above referred HRMD circular), they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/ intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.